We Need Yet Another Season

Haylee Davis

For the show Ouran High School Host Club or OHSHC, most fans are craving for yet another season to come. The last time the show was aired was back in 2006, fans have been waiting for nearly 14 years hoping that we would get a season 2 and find out what is to come with the Host Club in the future. So far all we have from the show is 26 episodes, in 5 of them we got to learn all about our loved Host Club. But anyway let’s get to know more about the show if you haven’t yet watched it.

The show deals with Ouran Academy, which is an elite upper school catering to the ultra-rich. Our main character Haruhi Fujioka is a scholarship student. One day while she was looking for a quiet place to study she came upon an unused music room, but it turns out to be a club room for the “Host Club” as she walks in she accidentally broke a vase that was worth over a billion yen. With the fact that she broke the vase, and had no money to pay for it, she joined the club as a host. As she spends her year with the Host Club many adventures took place.

Now, to our main characters of the show:

Haruhi Fujioka- our main character of the show, Haruhi joined the club because of a debt they own to the Host Club.

Tamaki Suoh- The President of the Host Club, He is mostly “looks,” but there are a few moments that he comes up with something inspirational.

Kyoya Ootori- He is the Vice-president of the Host Club, he is mostly the brains of the club.

Hikaru Hitachiin- He is one of the members of the Host Club, he has a twin brother named Kaoru, who he joined the club with.

Kaoru Hitachiin- He is another one of the members of the Host Club, he joined with his twin brother Hikaru.

Mitsukuni Haninozuka- He is a 3rd year-student, he is the small bean of the group but he is stronger than what people may think.

Takashi Morinozuka-  He is also a 3rd year-student, he is tall but the quiet type. He is pretty strong for his age.

With all that we have learned about the Host Club, the fans really need a second season of what is to come of Ouran Highschool Host Club.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouran_High_School_Host_Club

“What good are dreams, if all you do is work? There is more to life than hitting the books, I hope you know” – Tamaki Suoh